Terms and Conditions
This document defines the terms and conditions of our working relationship with our customers.
Professional Development workshops, workshops for students and parents
By registering for a workshop you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
- You confirm that you have been given financial authorisation by your school, parent or career to enrol in the workshop.
- All workshop fees must be paid for in advance.
- Full payment should be received at least 14 days from the invoice date or 14 days prior to the workshop date (whichever occurs first). If this does not occur your position may be made available to another person.
- No bookings will be confirmed until full payment has been received.
Cancellations will only be accepted as follows:
- Cancellations will only be accepted 7 working days before the commencement of a workshop.
- No refund will be given for cancellations after that time; however bookings are transferable and an alternate person may attend the training.
- If the workshop is cancelled within 7 days then the school, parent or career maybe liable to pay a cancellation fee of $100 ex GST. This is a non-refundable fee.
eLearning Educational Solutions will make every effort to run advertised workshops, however we reserve the right to vary the advertised workshop schedule as minimum numbers are required for all workshops to run.
All information contained on this website is current and accurate. If you discover any inaccuracy, please contact us at email@example.com and we will correct inaccuracies as quickly as possible.